Key contact for media
Gabriella Johnson – Innasol Head of Marketing
01621 892613 email@example.com
As the UK’s number one renewable energy company, we’re helping to heat thousands of homes and corporate buildings across the country. Our systems are installed and maintained by our highly trained local installation and servicing partners, using only the most efficient, cost-effective biomass boilers and heat pumps.
- Founded in 2010
- One of the fastest growing renewable companies
- Best technology sourced from European market leaders
- Innasol is sole distributor of ETA biomass systems and IDM heat pumps
- Largest UK renewable heating network, innovative business model
- >200 renewable heating specialist companies
- >2,500 trained renewable heating experts
- Market leader in the booming UK biomass boiler
- >400MW installed heating capacity
- Innasol is the key market leader in biomass boiler sales in the UK
- £33.5m 2014 turnover
- >20% market share
- 35 staff, full technical support team
- HQ & Training centre in Essex
- Heat Pod assembly facility in Beverley/Hull
- Largest network for renewable heat in the UK
- Multiple award winning
Colleagues in media who are interested in renewable energy, biomass, heating with wood, sustainable heating can keep up with our best news by sending us an email here and we will keep you informed of positioning papers, events, and best case studies. We promise not to spam your inbox, we will just be in contact when something really interesting is going on.
In Q1, 2016 we have some very key activities regarding:
- Developing renewable energy in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
This region has been historically dependant on oil for heating, at the mercy of fluctuating prices and carbon emissions. We have had a lot of interest and request from the emerald isle to deliver biomass and sustainable energy solutions for home and business.
- Installing biomass and renewable heating for the small business self employed plumber.
Typically, biomass and larger renewable energy solutions have been the business of mid size businesses, however we are looking to develop options for the small scale solo-plumber who has important customers, seeking to fix their broken boiler with biomass or wood heating.
- Industry engagement
We are working with top scientists and academics in the field of biomass, sustainable forestry.
You can find us at the following events:
- ECO BUILD Excel, London, England 8 – 10 March 2016
- Home Building and Renovating Show – NEC, Birmingham, England 14-17 April 2016
- Royal Welsh Show, Powys, Wales 18-21 July 2016
To feed your interest further please take a look at the following topics with regards to renewable heating: