Innasol is the UK’s leading renewable energy company, helping to heat and power thousands of homes and businesses across the country. We pride ourselves on providing premium, high quality products sourced from the best manufacturers across Europe. Our products are distributed via our industry leading business partner network throughout the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly energized, enthusiastic and experienced telesales individual to join our team on a temporary, part-time contract basis.
Previous experience in telesales is essential. Knowledge of heating systems would be preferred but is not a requirement as training will be provided.
- Making large numbers of cold calls to potential clients
- Qualifying calls ensuring they fit in with Innasol requirements
- Responsible for building a rapport with potential clients and developing a pipeline
- Generate leads for members of the sales team
- Converting phone calls into appointments and passing these on to relevant area sales manager
- Expectation would be of obtaining a minimum of one appointment per day
- Office based role – up to 25hrs week.
- Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively without supervision
- Proficient with MS Office applications and CRM systems.
For more information or to apply for an opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org