Independence and Efficiency
Heat pumps offer a self-contained and surprisingly efficient alternative to conventional oil or gas boiler heating systems. They use a very small amount of energy to move heat from one location to another. They can transport heat out of the air or ground to heat a home or a corporate building. And cleverly, they can be reversed to do the opposite – cool the place down. Think of it like a smarter version of an air conditioning unit, because you don’t need to install a separate system to heat up, or cool down.
We have chosen IDM, manufactuer of the very best heat pump systems available, that have been established in Europe for decades. IDM offer a product range of top performing, reliable, well-established air source and ground source heat pump solutions ranging from 6kW to 700kW.
- Improved heating comfort levels
- Clean sustainable energy
- Low running costs
- No maintenance requirement
- No dependency on fuel suppliers
You can benefit from a heat pump if;
- You have a heating and hot water requirement
- You use an underfloor or low temperature heat distribution
- You are currently using an oil or gas powered boiler
- You want to actively reduce CO2 emissions
- You would like to become less dependent on utility suppliers