An Energy Supply contract is a complete bespoke energy solution using one or more of our broad range of renewable technologies that we offer, this solution can include as little or as much as wanted for any non-domestic building with a high heat demand. A typical ESCO would include the following:
- Contractual period of 15/20 years
- Installation of renewable system: ETA biomass boiler, Innasol Heat Pod, Kohlbach Biomass boiler or Sokratherm gas CHP unit.
- Fuel supply included: Wood chip or wood pellet
- Service & maintenance
- Full asset management including energy and fuel monitoring 24/7
- Innasol Certified Partner to do full O&M services and emergency call outs on SLA
What are the benefits of an Innasol ESCO?
- NO upfront investment. Investments without burdening the budget, the measures are financed by the ESCO and existing capital can be used elsewhere
- Long term cost reduction in the management of buildings
- ESCO assumes the risk for the technical and economical reliability of the application/system