Technical Engineer – Biomass Boilers
Innasol is the UK’s leading renewable energy company, helping to heat and power thousands of homes and businesses across the country. We pride ourselves on the providing premium, high quality products sourced from the best manufacturers across Europe. Our products are distributed via our industry leading business partner network throughout the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable, self motivated and experienced Technical Engineer to join our outstanding Technical Team.
Three to five years of experience in the renewable energy sector with a particular strength in Biomass Boilers and Ground Source Heat Pumps in a technical role. Knowledge of Gas CHP technology and of the energy marketplace in England will be from additional benefit. Excellent Communication skills are clearly a key for success in this role.
- Able to Read and interpret, Electrical wiring diagrams and hydraulic schematics
- To be physically able to conduct basic electrical/mechanical testing
- Have an understanding of domestic/commercial heating systems and their components
- To be comfortable with giving technical support via the telephone and onsite to our partner network and be able to talk through diagnostic procedures
- Assist our partners to deliver projects by attending client and site meetings
- Ability and willingness to travel across the UK with some nights away from home
- Participate in training delivery to partner companies
- Reports to the Technical Manager and COO.
- Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively without supervision
- Experience in the Renewables Industry, particularly in Biomass, GSHP and ASHP
- Participate in regular technical meetings and training events
- Proficient with MS Office applications and CRM systems.
Excellent communication skills, proactive, interest in renewables, personable approach, trustworthy and reliable.
For more information or to apply for an opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org