Technical Sales, Linz, Austria
We are a young, very successful and fast growing company based in Linz with a branch offices in England, which supplies renewable heating systems (biomass boilers, heat pumps) for the British market as an exclusive partner of well-known Austrian suppliers. In order to expand our team in Linz, we are looking for an immediate entry Technician for internal service Renewable Energy, place of employment Linz
From the company’s headquarters in the center of Linz, you will be responsible for the sales partners in England and will handle inquiries and orders in commercial and technical terms. You calculate and create offers in consultation with the management and follow them. They are the contact person for technical questions, support the sales partners through CAD drawings and are the technical interface between the sales partners and the Austrian producers. For this activity, you will also be active in England on a daily basis.
We are looking for a technician with a great interest in renewable energy with a successful FH or HTL degree. This role would suit someone looking for a career or a new challenge after completing their presence or civilian service. Knowledge or practical experience in the fields of electrical engineering, hydraulics or heating construction is an advantage as well as experience in the production of technical drawings. It should be attractive for you to work in an international environment, to develop and apply your good English skills, and to undertake short trips to England.
The opportunity for very good development opportunities in a rapidly growing, young company. We offer an attractive remuneration for this position, which corresponds to your qualification and experience as well as your individual performance.
RENEWABLES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Innasol is the UK’s leading renewable energy company, helping to heat and power thousands of homes and businesses across the country. We pride ourselves on the providing premium, high quality products sourced from the best manufacturers across Europe. Our products are distributed via our industry leading business partner network throughout the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for a knowledgable, self motivated and resourceful business development and sales orientated executive to help develop our range of technologies in Scotland and the north of England. While maintaining Innasol’s key relationships in the Biomass market via our ETA brand, the leading biomass technology in the UK, a particular focus of this role will be to further develop a network of ground and air source heat pump partners to distribute products from IDM. Other aspects will include working with colleagues to leverage opportunities in the gas CHP market with Sokratherm products and with Mercedes Benz energy storage systems.
Three to five years of experience in the renewable energy sector with a particular strength in Ground Source Heat Pumps in a sales or technical sales role. Knowledge of Biomass technology and of the energy marketplace in Scotland and the North of England will be essential along with the ability to foster and manage long term relationships with business partners throughout the region.
- To maintain and develop our network of business partners across our range of Technologies: The role will include:
- Contact regularly and meet with existing partners and build a close working relationship to understand their needs and assist them achieve their full potential
- Draw on the Innasol Technical and Marketing Assets to ensure all partners are fully supported on all projects
- Deliver new trained and competent partners, particularly in the GSHP and ASHP market
- Present tenders, leads and opportunities to our partners and ensure delivery
- Achieve targets for value and volume sales and for network development
- Assist our partners to deliver projects by attending client and site meetings
- Communicate sales forecast and sales opportunities via weekly updates and monthly reports
- Manage credit control and payment issues when appropriate
- Collect and share competitive information as well as market data from to assist in marketing strategies as well as to define sales and business development activities
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to represent Innasol and your partner, to entertain clients and to close new sales opportunities
- Ability and willingness to travel across the UK with some nights away from home
- Participate in training delivery to partner companies and end users
- Reports to the UK Business Development Manager and Head of Sales.
- Excellent presentation and communication, written, and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively without supervision
- Experience of B2B sales in the Renewables Industry, particularly in GSHP and ASHP markets, and Biomass.
- Participate in regular review meetings and training events
- Proficient with MS Office applications and CRM systems.
Marketing Internship, Essex
This is an excellent opportunity for an undergraduate looking for experience with a successful and very fast growing company which is leading the renewable energy market. The role would suit an organised individual with a positive and proactive attitude, a competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. The chosen intern would be well looked after within a friendly organisation.
Assisting and learning from the UK Head of Marketing and UK Sales & Marketing Executive. Responsibilities would include the below:
- Assisting with market research and collating databases
- Updating email lists and marketing folders
- Updating and inputting data on our new CRM system
- Searching for hot industry news to repurpose for our website
- Assisting with online PR activity – social media, blogs, press releases, direct mailing and website content
- Assisting with offline PR activity – advertisement design, print content and offline promotional campaigns
- Controlling content calendars and ensuring the planned material is posted
- Drafting and proof reading content for online and offline activity
- Maintaining and adding to our professional case study portfolio
- Assisting with the development of Innasol’s marketing collaterals
- Ordering new and existing Innasol branded promotional items
- Controlling and sending out marketing stock from various suppliers
Excellent communication skills, proactive, interest in renewables, personable approach, trustworthy and reliable.
For more information or to apply for an oppourtunity please send your CV to email@example.com.